Wednesday, July 18, 2007

- Working on getting dinner started while dd is sleeping. I'm going to cook up extra chicken so I can make chicken broccoli alfredo tonight and chicken quesadillas another night.
- Just looked through bills and set some bills back up that I had to take out last week. Had to skip a few payments that we normally make once a week because DH had a really bad check. Scheduled a transfer of $20 into our high yield savings account for tomorrow. Updated my budget because I know I have to get diapers and wipies tomorrow and that will def go over $30 budget. Looking at saving to buy a freezer along with EF fund of at least $500.. and CHristmas .. and a house... UUGGGHHH
- Going to do my meal planning tonight so that we can go shopping tomorrow night while DH is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment