Thursday, October 4, 2007

October budget and goals

Ok. Our savings goal for October is at least $675. We depleted our EF account and need to build that back up. I've already transferred $300 to our high-yield savings account so now we have $321 in there. I also scheduled to have $25 a week transferred no matter what. I plan on adding the rest by the end of the month.

Grocery budget for October is $70 a week. This includes household and baby products. Luckily we will be receiving WIC, at least for a little while. So that will help with food and formula. I also got 7 free cans of formula from someone through Freecycle. I would highly recommend signing up for freecycle in your area. You can list things you want to get rid of and other people do the same. So that is $280 for the month, but I will list as $300 because I have some coupons for things we use all the time that expire at the end of month, so I will be spending a little bit more right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment