Monday, December 8, 2008

HASAY Weekly Update

I jumped on the scale a little while ago and it said 175.5. Wow. I must have cut off an arm or something. LOL. heh. That was definitely NOT right! I moved the scale and got on again and it read 202. So I lost half a pound this week.

Actually that's not bad all things considered. Saturday we went to the Christmas party hosted by hubby's work. There were SOOOOO many goodies. I was very good and I ate 3 or 4 cookies and that its it. This is good for me. I have a big problem with portion control especially when it comes to cakes, cookies, brownies, or anything with chocolate in the name! LOL. Last night I did a lot of house cleaning and then my 2 year old and I made chocolate chips cookies. She LOVES helping me bake. I made a double batch, but only baked up 3 trays. The rest went in a freezer bag. I used to scoop them out and flash freeze them and then put them in baggies, but I would find myself going to the basement freezer and pulling out little round balls of cookie dough. I would eat them frozen! Soon they would all be gone and I would feel like a pig. But I think this way will work better. We shall see.

I didn't get much exercise in for the week, except for cleaning. I'm going to try to get a little bit more in this week. It's just a really busy time because my classes are wrapping up and will have finals next week. I'm also trying to get Christmas cards out and finishing up shopping.

So, here's to a better week!

lisettetodaysig

7 comments:

  1. It is hard to do! Keep out of the cookies and other goodies this time of year. Hang in there! We'll all be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at your scale saying you'd lost 25lbs... mine does that same exact thing and I always get excited before I realize it's the scale and not me. The cookies are hard and are going to continue to be hard. I'm just trying to do my best until the holidays are over and then I'm going to supercharge my HASAY status. Good luck this week, step away from the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, and welcome to HASAY. I so look forward to when my daughter is old enough to start baking with me, she's only just a little over 4 months now, but I can't wait to bake and eat all kinds of yummy desserts with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first job was at a Subway sandwich shop. They had frozen cookie dough in pre-measured cookie sized balls that I would always snack on frozen. That's a big temptation, I think I like cookie dough better than cookies. Good job managing some portion control at the party and good luck keeping it up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to hasay! it's all about moving and reducing ... but then again ... i've totally been off the bandwagon. so i'm not one to talk.
    but welcome! it's a fun group of people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read your HASAY update, cleaning is an exercise.
    LOL,I scrolled down and saw the recipe for the cookies. Peer pressure sucks!

    ReplyDelete

  7. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete