Monday, November 17, 2008

Get Paid to Blog!

I wanted to tell you all about an opportunity that I have taken advantage of and maybe you would like to do so also. I get paid to blog! Really and honestly, I get paid to do something I like to do anyways. You can make $1 per post and get paid for one post a day. Ok. I know what you're saying... That's only $30 a month. Yes, it is. But there is opportunities to earn more. By referring people, you get $5 per referal after they post 10 times. You also get extra for traffic and if your blog has really heavy traffic they will pay you more than the $1 a post. After a certain time period, you can also be approved to have a second blog.

So, $30 a month may not seem like a lot to you, but to me it's quite a bit. I can buy extra food for my stockpile. I can buy myself a nice shirt or pair of pants. I can use the money to pay for my 2-liters of soda every month - I drink about 3 a week - and still have money to put in savings. Or I can use that extra $30 a month to reduce my credit card debt.

The only thing I dislike about the site, is that it is not very customisable. They have TONS of different themes. Some have customizable headings and one of those is what I use. They do not have all the nice widgets like Blogger and other blog sites, but with a little html knowledge and online searching you can customize it to a certain degree. If you decide you would like to start your own blog at the site, and would like me to make you a heading picture, or would like some code to customize your site, please let me know. I would be more than willing to help anyone out.

So, if you would like to see what I blog about, you can go to my blog:
http://couponqueenofcorning.today.com/

Click on this link if you'd like to start blogging for money now!


As usual, if you have any questions or comments, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment