Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting Ready for a Birthday Party for the Little Guy - He's going to be One Years Old!!!!

Wow. It is truly amazing how time really does fly. My little guy is one today. We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow, so I've been busy cleaning and making the Thomas the Train cake. I couldn't do much for the last week because I was sick and had TONS of work to do for my classes. But, now I am feeling better and ended up staying late to clean and bake the cake.

Today I started decorating the Thomas cake. I will be baking just a normal chocolate cake to go with the Thomas one because the character pans are too small. I have iced the white and black on the cake and just have to do a small bit of yellow and red, and the blue and it will be done. I will post a picture of it when I am done.

So, tonight I still have plenty to do. Here's my list, wish me luck:

  • while kids take bath - clean sink, toilet, mirror
  • sweep and mop bathroom
  • finish up dishes and put away
  • vacuum living room
  • finish cake

I will try to write about the party and post some pictures tomorrow night. Until then.

lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment