Saturday, November 22, 2008

Spending Too Much Time on the Computer!!!

Well I've come to realize that I've been spending too much time on this darn thing. Between trying to get more traffic for my two blogs, writing for Associated Content, and school stuff (I am after all a computer major) I am on this dumb  thing ALL THE TIME!! I'm not getting my housework done, nor the homework I should be working on.

So I need to do something to cut down on the time I'm on here - except for school related stuff, of course. So, from now on I will limit myself to an hour for blog related activities, half an hour for checking emails and another half hour for writing AC content. Does this sound like a good plan? Hopefully I can follow this plan. This, of course, will begin tomorrow because I've already went WAY over my allotted time for today! lol. 

lisettetodaysig

No comments:

Post a Comment