Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Hate Being Sick!!

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and by the end of the day I was blowing my nose! GGGgggrrrr! This is the not the best weekend for me to get sick. I feel like doing absolutely nothing!!

I have 3 things to work on for my one class - they are due on Tuesday. I should probably finish reading for my other class. Plus the house isn't looking too pretty right now! Quite a few dishes sitting on my counter calling out my name!! In addition, I need to do a lot of cleaning because we are having a birthday party for the little man on Saturday. He will be 1! Believe me. This house is in no condition for people to see it right now! On Wednesday night I will have to bake the cake and on Thursday or Friday decorate it.

Hopefully I start feeling better soon. I can't afford to get too far behind in my classes or even in my housework. If you have any suggestions as to how I can feel better sooner, leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment