Sunday, November 9, 2008

Still Sick!

And the dishes are still waiting! ugghh! I hate when I am sick on the weekends because DH really can't help me out much because he works nights on weekends and has to sleep during most of the day. That means super mom still has to do everything!! The kids seemed to be super whiny and just not on their best behavior - of course! lol.


I was able to get a few things done. We got the living room picked up, clothes taken upstairs (though unfortunately not put away!), stereo and speakers cleaned off and a good vacuuming. While Little Princess was taking a bath I cleaned the toilet and the sink (which I do every time she takes a bath), and also cleaned under the counter because I found mysterious water (still not sure where it came from).


Now I am rally exhausted and just want to crash. But, of course, I can't. I have to work on my homework for my class. It figures that this would be the week she would assign the most work so far! I have 3 things that have to be done by Tuesday.


  1. A two-page report on off-shoring. Of course, I still have to do the research for it, but I could do that in an hour and write it within an hour also.

  2. One question at the end of the chapter that the teacher said would take us about 2 hours. So I figure it's going to take me at least 3!!!! lol

  3. The last thing is to do 2 charts based on something we did last week. I believe this should take less than an hour.

I also need to finish something up for my class tomorrow. I think I will do that first and then work on #2!!! Maybe if I go make some no bake cookies, they will help me stay awake and raise my spirits. I'm really craving chocolate right now!



1 comment:

  1. I hate being sick too and with the kids there is no sick day where you can just chill out and work on making yourself feel better. Wish I had a quick fix for you. Hopefully, you're feeling better by now.

    Hugs,
    Tamika

    ReplyDelete