Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank Goodness It's Vacation Time

I have a break week from school next week and I so need it!!! I'm exhausted. I'm going to get a good night sleep tonight and then tomorrow get caught up on everything I need to do. Of course, the one teacher gave us a big homework assignment to do over break week. Then for my other class, I have to do a Powerpoint presentation on offshoring, read chapter, take chapter quiz, and do a homework paper. Also for this class I have to work on some stuff for my group project - some screen mockups and css stylesheets for our prototype program. So,I have quite a bit to do there.

Then on the home front, I want to get the my filing caught up and make up cookie dough for Christmas and freeze. I also need to get my bedroom cleaned out. We'll see how I actually get done. lol.

lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment